Saturday, June 26, 2004

It's Showtime!

Well...almost. The kids get here for a run through at 6 and the play is at 7:30 PM. The church is a mess. I need to go down and get some cleaning done because it needs to look 1/2 way decent for church tomorrow. I think Peter forgot about that.

I don't know why I continue to try with my mother...except she IS my mother. After seeing Rob on Thursday, I went and paid off my car insurance (no bill until August!) and decided to "give in" to a craving for an In-n-Out burger. The last time I had one andkept it down...hmmm...over two years. Anyway, I decided to get one for my mom as well. She actualy got mad because it was 3 PM snd she hadn't counted on eating then. HELLO! She goes to bed a FIVE because she get up at TWO AM...she ALWWAYS eats between 3-4.

I really, really, really wanted to cut. After she went to bed I was able to call Rob and tell him I really wanted to. I called him and hour later and told him that I was giving it one more hour and then I was leaving to buy stuff. The hour came and off I went. I stopped by Starbucks as well and came home. I took the puppy with me and so he wanted to play outside. Fine...I could SI later.

A little later I put the puppy in his crate and went to bed. I "prepared" to finally get down to cutting and he was crying and yelping and didn;t WANT to go to bed. Fine. I out the stuff up and gotup and went into the living ropom, turned the TV back on and put him on the couch with me. An hour later we repeated the earlier scenario and he cried...but stopped after about 20 minutes. It was annoying, but I did manage to distract enough that I did not cut and haven't since.

The one thing that has me a little bugged was that Rob never called me back. I mean, I didn't ask him to...but I thought he would. He will be happy to know that I didn't give in to the urge when
I tell him Monday!

No comments: