Saturday, July 17, 2004

So...

I got back a little bit ago. I am glad that Rob made time for me today, but my head is still spinning with all of this.

But, I also kept quiet about some of the other stuff. Heck..maybe I'm not depressed...maybe it is simply sleep deprivation because I am not feeling quite as "I wanna jump off a bridge" since I got 6 hours of sleep last night AND ate breakfast AND haven't cut since Thursday night. Sleep does wonders. But, there are "those thoughts" lingering in the back of my mind...a bit stronger than normal (for me) and it could be because of a million reason other than a depressive episode.

Last night I tried on the Dorothy dress. I like it. I look like an elephant in a Dorothy dress...but it'll do. I am looking forward to next week...at this point I just want to get there, get out of God's way and let Him do what He needs to do in my group!

No comments: