Saturday, December 06, 2003

And so it begins...my annual Xmas baking/cooking. I have two boxes of goodies to send to my friend Anna and my chiropractor (in So Cal) and then goodie bags for Rob, Toni, the Rolstons and to take into church and make everyone hate me!

Since I need to get Anna and Doug's mailed...Rob will benefit because I get to use him as a guinea pig! I use him as a guinea pig all the time! Cheesecake, apple pie, chocolate souffle cake, etc. He seems to like my baking and I enjoy baking for others.

Last night was a tough one. I seriously sat there and thought about getting a big glass of rum and Coke and with my mother sitting there start popping pills and read. 10:1 she wouldn't have noticed. I was ready to forget my promise to Rob and just say buh-bye. Baking is taking my mind off it a bit.

Tomorrow is the 49er game!!! I cannot wait! That gives me something to look forward to!

No comments: