Monday, December 22, 2003

What a day! Rob gave it to me with both barrels. I really goofed, though. I decided to give him a weekend where I didn't email him or call or anything because I am not sure if that has ever happened...even if it is just fun stuff. HUGE mistake. He was really upset (I could have pointed out the phone works both ways) because I did say I'd check in...just didn't think he meant all weekend...he does have a family.

So, he gave me some choices that don't seem like real choices to me and it was pretty tense in there. Finally, as he kept "threatening" to call 911 he asked me what I was thinking. I told him 2 things were running through my head and they were stupid. He asked me what they were and I managed to say, "You hate me and want to get rid of me" before I gave him one thing he wants from me...tears.

He told me that if he didn't care that this would have been any 'ol session where he lets me talk about the 49ers and other stuff. He has talked about me to others in the office to try and figure out what to do about me and he is going against their advice by letting me walk around a free woman...but he's trying to trust me with this. I won't let him down...I can't.

Anyway...I have to call every few hours (which I will...now that I know what would happen if I don't) and check in.

I know hope is there...I just can't grasp it right now!

No comments: