Tuesday, November 25, 2003

After a fitful night's sleep I am not doing any better and am probably more resolute than ever to carry out what I emailed to Rob last night. I do feel a little bad because he sent me this last night:

"I'll tell you what matters - YOU, yes YOU my freind - all that you think, feel, and experience - MATTERS - at least to me... I'd give you a hug right now if it were possible! Good night and I hope you sleep well, :) Rob"

Then I emailed him back and jumped all over that we are NOT friends because one day he will be out of my life and we won't have contact...but I wasn't ready to dwell on that yet. I also pointed out that in order to sleep well I'd have to get into my stockpile and NO WAY am I touching it. I have one refill left on the Trazadone and that's it...I could probably get Cameron to refill the Ambien one more time...but that's over $50 and the Trazadone is only $17.00.

I am curious how he is going to answer my tirade. I see him tomorrow anyway because of Turkey Day. So, we'll sit on the floor again (not sure why I did that yesterday...but I liked it. I didn't expect him to sit on the floor with me) and I'll drink apple juice and he'll eat my cheesecaake and argue for an hour...he'll hug me and then he'll get a zillion calls between Wednesdaay and Monday about how batty my family is driving me.



No comments: