Friday, November 28, 2003

I survived Thanksgiving! No small feat! My mom only popped off with one really stupid food comment (and whispers to my grandmother about how happy they are to see me eat this year) the whole night and my grandmother only had one beer! This, my fine feathered friends, makes a great Turkey Day in our family!

I am so glad (and so are they) that I won the Turkey Day dinner debate and cooked. It was annoying to try and do this at two houses, but it was easier to cook here and take things there.

I am seeing Rob at 1 PM due to our emails on Wednesday. I had to cancel Toni (can't afford him, her and car insurance all in one week) to do this...but I guess at this point he is probably more important than her in the scheme of things. If I'm not around I won't need a dietitian.

I think Rob exaggerated whe he said he'd be devastated if we quit therapy together...but it is nice to know he cares...not that I had a doubt. He is coming in for me and someone else today...so I am hoping we can have a double session again...they are very helpful.

Christmas baking commences next week for me...I need to finalize this year's goodies and get to baking and stuff. I do enjoy doing this for others!

No comments: