Monday, November 10, 2003

Sometimes Rob is so understanding it's not even funny. I bought a t-shirt today (inspired by him) that says, "It's cute how you think I'm listening." He got a kick out of it. We talked about the stuff with my grandfather and then moved onto the abuse stuff.

I couldn't get past feeling gross and disgusting. I mean, that's what I feel when I talk about it and then the feeling continues for hours/days until I can block out how gross and disgusting I feel almost ALL the time. Okay...guess I need to email him that.

Went to the library and then came home with the intention of eating lunch and keeping it down...but it's hard to do when it feels like there is someone else's tongue besides yours in your mouth. So, I ate and I purged and hurt myself...which got me to stop...because the pain was so bad.

I got my Lilo charm today. Just waiting for Bambi and "Buffy." Woo hoo!

I lead such an exciting life...off to feed the cats and then to Starbucks!

No comments: