Saturday, November 15, 2003

Ben's Court of Honor was great! The video his dad put together was really neat. One of the letters Ben received was from Sara Moulton...she is the Executive Editor of "Gourmet" magazine...perfect for an up and coming chef! That was really great...they should have gone for Alton Brown though!

I am so at loose ends...I am dying to cut...but mom is up watching Hack and I feel like I ate way too much at Ben's reception. Given the fact the only thing I had to eat today did come up...I know I didn't...and it was all healthy, but it "seems" like it. Which my mom wouldn't get. The "58 Pound Anorexic" on ET talked about feeling like she had gained 10 pounds and my mom couldn't understand...so I'm not going to try to explain either...I just get flustered.

Changed my mind on Rob's Xmas gift...and I just bid and won a Creative Memories album in his favorite color to make a 12 month "perpetual album." It's my usual goodbye gift to my therapists (well...Greg and Marc) and I think it is something he will appreciate.

I found a great spot. There is a B & B near Half Moon Bay that is awesome called the Pillar Point Inn. I searched the web and that looks like a peaceful and comfy place. At Sea Horse/Friendly Acres Ranch you can do a two hour beach ride (NOT guided) for $30 if you ride a 8, 8:30 or 9:00 AM.

I need to find the cost...but I guess it won't really matter in the long run. Horses, the beach...two of my favorite things...it could be very peaceful.

No comments: