Sunday, November 09, 2003

Another Sunday morning. Another chance to spend some time with the kids. However, today I will be in the Nursery which means I may or may not have any kids to be in the Nursery with. If not...I'll pop up to help Sara with the cupcakes the kids are decorating.

Everything just keeps getting so bleak. I am trying...I really am...trying to take joy in the smallest things...but more often than not I wake up disappointed I woke up.

I feel like such a loser having to live at home again after all these years. I want to cry, but I can't. Rob gve me a break with the abuse stuff on Thursday and I wish that would have happened tomorrow instead when I could use the break...on Thursday I was ready to do the trauma work.

But, I keep going because it can't always be like this...I know that...but right now I hate every single minute of it!

No comments: