Wednesday, November 12, 2003

So, I get an email from Rob thanking me for the compliment telling him he is way too nice and patient with me. I emailed him back and told him he didn't get it...I HATE that he's nice to me. I haven't heard back yet. But, I am sure that will be a topic in tomorrow's session. And, in truth, it's NOT getting away from the SA topic...but is a result of the abuse. I also wonder if he is not popping up here reading because he made a reference to "Mr. Voice of Reason and Truth."

Today is another beautiful fall day in San Jose. The leaves have turned and are falling...this morning was nice and crisp and Boo came and cuddled with me and purred until I was ready to get up. He is such a sweet cat. I really was fortunate to get him when I was in Indiana. Since he has been at my mom's he has sort of become "hers," but I am trying to coax him back to me! :)

There is this suicide debate thing going on the YS Boards. They don't get it. I mean, the main focus is will you or won't you go to hell...but then it started talking about would a believer do something like that if they are a believer. Some people have no clue of what Major Depressive Disorder or in the case of some friends Bi-polar Disorder does to your head and your emotions.

I may have said this already...but I emailed Rob and told him how I was doing. I said something like, "You know what caused us to have that Saturday session. Like that. I'll let you know when it changes." I need to get my otger meds refilled and I keep going back and forth about getting the trazadone refilled. That gives me 3,000 more mg. of a sleep med to add to my stash. I did spend my b-day money so that gives me a safety net as well.

I just want this over one way or another...before I really DO go insane.

No comments: