Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Sigh...





Jr. High retreat was awesome! I can honestly say other than some little things I would not change a thing about the weekend. For me to say that...well...that's huge. Above are some pix!

I haven't been here for a long time. Not sure why. I am really busy and that is a huge part of it. Part of it is also I don't have a whole lot to say right now.

I never heard back from Saddleback...I found out I wasn't going to even GET an interview when I saw Kurt's post on his blog about bringing someone in. Truthfully, I thought they would be better than most churches when it comes to communication. It really surprised me they wouldn't let people know through a quick email. I know...no one is perfect...but I did expect better.

We are busy, busy busy at the HP with the Western Regional coming up this week. I am soooo excited!

Right now I am in a huge slide and I am not sure why. It kind of started when I had diverticulitis and has gone downhill from there.

No comments: