Thursday, April 06, 2006

So Much to Say...

Just a really quick check in...if anyone still reads this. Things have been really, really busy since last Thursday.

I want to share more of it with you, but it will probably have to wait a day or so.

My session with Rob went really well as did the one Monday. My appt. today is in 90 minutes. It's been amazing and yet draining. I hate to admit I felt good when Rob told me he was proud of me last week...but I was.

I participated as a volunteer for the Every 15 Minutes drunk driving program at a local high school and the lasdt two days have been emotionally draining...even i the whole thing is set up...it is still very rough to get through.

My grandpa and I are going to the home opener of out minor league SJ Giants tonight. Woo hoo!

I leave for "The OC" in 15 days!

4 comments:

EYouthWNY said...

Hey, there.
I'm still reading as I can. Busy here on the east coast too.

Jay

Mel said...

Busy, I hear that. I hopefully will blog before I leave office. Triennium, yes we HAVE to do. There is talk about it already out here.

Anonymous said...

I'm still here too!

Friar Tuck said...

God bless!