Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Number 756 has been hit...

I have a bid on ebay for tickets to Mondays pre-season game against Denver...

And the Angels beat the A's at the game I went to with my grandpa last week!

Things can't get much better. Although, tomorrow night will be the funeral for Bill Walsh at Standford and then the public memorial at Candlestick (I will NOT call it by it's latest name) Friday morning.

I went to the doctor last night as a follow up on my leg. He said I pulled a muscle. I have pulled them before and I don't buy it. So, I will wait it out for another few week and then see what's next.

Tonight is...

Followed tomorrow by...

(Can I say I am SO glad they replaced the picture of him in a suit!)

and then Follow Up Training at:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOOOHOOO Broncos!!!!

I don't know if you won the tickets to the game, but it was an AWESOME game!!! And to make it even better, the Broncos WON!!!! Woohooo.

:) :) :)