Thursday, June 22, 2006

VIVA!!

So much to say...no time. But, I did want to pop in here and say hi to whomever may still be lurking about!

I have a confirmed 25 for VBS. Now for some that may not seem like a lot...for us it is a great number considering last year we had 14 and a lot of them were our kids. This year? I think 6 or 7 are church kids and the rest are from the community. Things are coming together, but my inflatable cacti will NOT be coming and I have a huge hole in my decorating scheme. I ordered in time, they are just back ordered. I'd order from OTC and have them rush it to my house, but I don't have the $$.

More later...I hope!

4 comments:

Friar Tuck said...

Sounds awesome. Keep up the good work.

Mel said...

You'll have a blast! :) Thanks again for our animals the kids loved them and fought over them. I have to actually call all them and let them know what they can have. I had to make sure there were enough for those who begged.

Dreaming again said...

I hope everything is going well!

Ministry Helps said...

Hey Friend!
It is good to "hear" from you. Hope all is well.