Sunday, May 20, 2007

I'm Weird!

And I know y'all knew that! I was tagged by Ryan to come up with six weird/strange things about me and then tag 6 others.

1. I love Junior Highers! I started my youth/children's ministry career with high school ministry...but I LOVE Jr. Highers. In fact, I am leading tonight and our YD told me that when the JHers knew I was coming and teaching they said they would be there.

2. I am a "girly girl," but if a hockey game goes by without a big fight I am sorely disappointed when I go home.

3. When I was in school I had a tendency to work ahead and completed my 5th grade math book by Christmas vacation.

4. All my volunteer experience (CC, Saddleback) has been in mega-churches. All my paid experience has been in churches 250 and under.

5. I love to cook/bake and share it with others instead of trying it myself.

6. I don't mind vacationing alone.

I tag:

Mel, Jeff, PK, Todd, Clint, Brian

2 comments:

Dreaming again said...

1 & 2 is a bit odd.

*grin* but that's why I like you.

I've been tagged huh?

Friar Tuck said...

I will try and get to this soon.