Friday, August 01, 2003

So, last night I am leaving my apartment for a well deserved yet shouldn't have spent the money Iced Venti Non-Fat White Chocolate Mocha. As I shut my door, a limo pulls into our driveway. The guy who was driving owns a couple from what I understand and was probably coming back from the gas station. He stops, puts the window down and starts playing 20 questions with me. I was entirely weirded out and couldn't wait until he realized I wasn't interested and drove away.

I won't go into all the issues on WHY it weirded me out...but it did. I have such huge body image issues and this does not help. I did not feel flattered, I did not feel good that some random guy wanted to talk to me...I'm not sure what I felt...but ick.

I keep repeating one of my body affirmations that my therapist at Remuda "made" me (literally...I couldn't leave until I did this and that made her late to her 2:00 Emotion Regulation Group)...Curves are what make me a woman! Blech! ;)

And, the youth group left for the mission trip today... I am so glad I got here after they left. About 1:00 AM it hit me why I couldn't sleep...I should be on that trip heading to Magic Mountain right now.

I have an hour left here then I get to start my weekend...starting with a trip to the grocery store, lunch and then the gym...followed by a stop at Big Lots...I need a 12" fry pan...I miss having a big pan like that and I used it all the time at LIFE.

I am trying do what Toni suggested and set a place and eat at the table...even though I am alone. Did it at breafast and actually made myself a "hot" b'fast. I scrambled an egg to go with the rest of my meal.

Such an exciting life! :)

No comments: