Sunday, July 17, 2005

Quick Check-In

I need to get going with my morning...but wanted to update in case anyone is still reading this thing.

Camping was good...I'll post pix when I can. My day in San Fransico was pretty good.
*GROSS/TRIGGERING STUFF* I must have had some bad crab on the wharf or my one glass of wine didn't sit well with dinner or maybe because I ate 3 meals that day...but at 1:15 in the AM I awoke feeling ill...went back to sleep and 1/2 hour later I...well...you know. I have said this since I was 19 years old and I still hold to this: It is so much "better" when you do it yourself! If I had a gun held to my head and given the choice I would much prefer to stick my fingers down my throat then be sick and have no "control" over the situation!!! *END GROSS/TRIGGERING STUFF*
That being said...it has been TEN MONTHS since the last time I purged anyway!

Anyway...my mom was going to dinner with friends and a short time later she was brought home by one of them. My mom fell...flat on her face and managed to knock out one tooth (which the dummies didn't save...and supposedly one of the people there had "medical training"), break two or three others off, knock a bunch loose and cut her lip. Her friends told her she could put off doing anything until Monday!!! HELLO????!!!! I don't think so! So, we spent four hours in the ER and going to the 25 hour Walgreen's. She seemed ok when I left church, buit she says she is never leaving the house except for work, appointments and the store. Ugh!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh. Job searching sucks. Just had the same experience. Praying you get that insurnace stuff taken care of.

Cliff said...

Yes, we ARE still reading this thing :)

iamnettie said...

Glad you had a nice trip...sorry you ended up sick. Hope you are feeling better.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Silly people she was with that is for sure.

Love you hun.