Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hi...Bye!

Sorry for the lack of posting. There are a million things going on and no time to do it all. I am busy here trying to get all my slots filled for VBS, working on getting the Nursery/Toddler Room project finished, plugging along on the playground, putting the finishing touches on our Jr. High calendar, figuring out what I am for sure doing with the kids this summer. We are stopping SS for children through High School, but I have to offer child care which means I won't get the break I was hoping for.

Then there is all the therapy gunk...but that's a whole other story.

I also have to eat breakfast. Can I tell you how much I hate it? I've done well...only missed one day since Friday...but I hate, hare, HATE it. I know why I need to do it and I agree with why I need to do it, but I just have doing it. However, it comes down to choice. I am choosing to do it and that is a good thing, but ugh!

2 comments:

Dreaming again said...

very good thing. I've added it back in ...my own choice,without seeing Lisa.

Praying for you as you get this summer stuff going!

Mel said...

Glad you are eating breakfast!
VBS time is insane, It's getting closer and I'm getting more scared!