Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I'm Defective...

Today with Rob was not fun. It was hard and frustrating and that was just from his end! It was from mine, too. We went the whole hour and only stopped because he had someone waiting. He and his family leave for Disneyland tomorrow(tonight???) and so I am pretty sure he stacked us up!

Anyway, I get home and proved my point to him. My mom likes the chicken bowls from Taco Bell so I stopped at the store to get the stuff to make our own. I get in the house and she tells me she opened a piece of mail she thought was addressed to her...yeah...right!

Anyway, it was an old bill that I am taking care of and that is really none of her business. So, she goes on to tell me that she is not going to bail me out (did I ask? No. do I need "bailed out?" No.). So much for doing dinner together.

I go into the living room and she gets up and leaves and goes to her room. She won't talk to me, won't acknowledge me in any way, shape or form.

I wish to God she would have gotten an illegal abortion when she found out she was pregnant with me. Anything would be better than living this life...

No comments: