Monday, July 09, 2007

I Got Tagged...

I was tagged by renee...

Here we go:

rules to play

1. players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.


1. I graduated from high school at 16

2. I am a huge Disney fan...not the geek I thought I was at one time...but I love Disney/Disneyland

3. At 17 I swore off youth ministry after working as a volunteer JH Director for a summer

4. When I was 18 I got hit by a car crossing the street

5. I have a Bambi tattoo

6. I have never held a job in retail/fast food. My first "real" job was a recreation aide for San Jose Parks and Recreation

7. The community theater where one of "my" kids does plays was my former elementary school and where I was the first Wicked Witch in their community center's very first production

8. I love pink!

I tag:

PK
Mel
Len
Gman
Jeff
Ryan
Brian
Todd

No comments: