Friday, March 28, 2003

I just got back from playing laser tag with..well...it was supposed to be a YOUTH GROUP activity and ir turned into an "All About John" night. John is the kid in the last post. So, he saved his allowance to make sure he'd have the money so we went and he had the undivided attention of three leaders and he was so cool with that! :) In fact, out of the $20...he went home with $12. I bought his first game, Bill & Kim p/u the pizza tab so nhe only bought his second game!

Today Toni, my awesome dietian, challenged me to eat pizza. So, while the guys ate a medium pizza with meat (pepperoni & sausage)...Kim and I got a small olive & mushroom. So, I also ordered a one trip salad bar as well. Here I am, almost two hours later feeling sick...but I did it. I had about a piece. I had Kim keep me accountable and when I took the piece she said that didn't qualify as a whole slice..but that was all she was saying. So, I ate part of another one. I want to purge...I want the pain to go away...this is the most food I have since Mt. Hermon a couple weeks ago. I don't like it at all.

Tomorrow is Ben's hockey game, Lindsay's play and hopefully I can sleep in before all this. If I don't, I may go riding...I need a horse!

No comments: