Friday, January 13, 2006

%%$^%#%^&!!!!

I had written a really long post about me and black and white thinking and then our DSL connnection went "poof" for a a couple minutes and I lost it. Grrr...

I'll post again when I can rewrite it. I hate when that happens!!!

But for now...I will leave you with mt "Rent" lyrics of the day:

ROGER
Who Who, Mark, Are You?
"Mark Has Got His Work"
They Say "Mark Lives For His Work"
And "Mark's In Love With His Work"
Mark Hides In His Work

MARK
But From What?

ROGER
From Facing Your Failure, Facing Your
Loneliness
Facing The Fact You Live A Lie
Yes, You Live A Lie - Tell You Why

You're Always Preaching Not To
Be Numb
When That's How You Thrive
You Pretend To Create And Observe

When You Really Detach From Feeling
Alive

MARK
Perhaps It's Because I'm The One Of Us
To Survive

No comments: