Thursday, February 12, 2004

Feelings...Nothing More Than...

BARF! That song is soooo sappy.

Anyway, that was the basic topic o' conversation today with Rob. First came the torte I made him. He ate a big piece, I abstained and then we got down to brass tacks.

We went over the email I sent him point by point and then he told me that when he thinks about me, that he doesn't think he really knows me. He knows what I tell him, issues, etc., but he says he can never get a real read on how I feel inside. I think that is a fair assessment at times.

That brought us back to the Blog. His main fear is that my tears, my feelings, etc. come out here and not with another human being. I go back and forth on that one. But, I did admit that the written word is a lot easier for me in the feelings arena.

Just a lot to ponder over the weekend.

No comments: