Thursday, February 12, 2004

Meeting Postponed...

Steve has to go to the dentist today so we can't meet. Then he asked if we could meet this afternoon. Nope...it's Rob Day! Then he emails me and asks about Tuesday. I emailed back and said that we won't be here Tuesday as the office is closed. So, we will meet Wednesday at 9 AM. One good thing about that is I can put more stuff into motion this weekend!

I went to Hollister...it's a mess, but has potential. I could work there PT and learn a new skill and see if my baked stuff sells if Murphy will give me that freedom. It will come down to $$$ much as I hate that. Michelle, the sorta manager, makes $5 less than I do now.

In other news...I made the Final Four for the Jr. High position I applied for. I need discernment and a lightning bolt from God! Ack! I don't know. I just don't know. I want a billboard pointing me in the right direction. But, I guesss I can only take this one step at a time.

No comments: