Sunday, October 23, 2005

My Family Drives Me NUTS!!!!



My birthday is coming up this week. I'd rather skip it because it's not that big a deal and have no one to celebrate with anyway.

However...my family has their own ideas. I made it perfectly clear to my mother I do not want nor will I eat pizza. We did that for my grandfather and once in a month is good for me. It is still a hard food to eat and I have to be ready for it. The last time (before my grandpa's b-day) I had it was July. Now why they all get to choose what they want and/or where they go and I don't is beyond me. But, today I was told that was what they want so that is what we're doing.

Anyone want to adopt me this weekend?

4 comments:

Cliff said...

I'll adopt ya!

And after the lecture my doc gave me after saving my life three weeks ago, there will be NO pizza served here. Not even DiGiorno.

Oh, and happy Birthday, friend. I'll have a piece of birthday cake (SLAP) some ice cream (SLAP) some asparagus to celebrate.

And remember, birthdays can make you live forever. All you have to do is keep having them.

Mel said...

Yes! Come on out, we can do a play or football game, dancing!

Anonymous said...

I will! I will!

Anonymous said...

I guess your family doesn't understand that it is YOUR birthday and you should be choosing the menu! Do your best to spend the day doing something you love!

Be good to you!
Becky