Saturday, October 29, 2005

Quick Post

I'll say more later...but my birthday royally had much in common with a vacuum cleaner.

Mel remembered, another friend remembered and sent me a really funny e-card...but no one at church remembered and I got to top off my birthday with my mom singing happy b-day to herself as I got my cake. Her birthday is in April.

I feel like I ate a giant grease ball because I didn't want pizza (see post below) and it's just like a glob of fat in my stomach.

I have not had a good birthday since 2000. Well...2002 cuz Billy sent me a rose plant and that was the highlight of that year...but I wish I could erase either me or the date off the calendar.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I called you for your birthday then forgot to say happy birthday didn't I????? Or did I call you .... is calling you an Ambien dream or did I really do it? I gotta get off that stuff!!



BTW ..done with Habitat hours!

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!

Gerrard Fess said...

One of the things with Birthdays is that they come and go. The person God created you as ...is a daily journey. I remembered your birthday, but also didn't want to make a Big deal out of it ...though I do care.

Your Brother,

Gman