Monday, October 17, 2005

Trunk & Treat II


I worry, I get a little miffed and then, as usual, people at church come through. Only two weeks before Halloween...but they came through! I just wish we didn't work on "WPC Time" for EVERYTHING!

The goal was 10 cars...that would represent 10 additional "houses," in our neighborhood...just all compacted into a smaller space! I made one last announcement after church and I think I have all 10...woo hoo!

Now I need to find judges. My mom is going to to do it and I am going to turn her car into a San Jose Shark! I think I am going to wear my Dorothy costume and decorate my car "Wizard of OZ" and make my trunk the Emerald City. I need to do publicity this week and work out the logistics. I am just happy it is going to be a GO!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I am sitting here listening to Denise read the Wizard of Oz to the boys. Glad you were able to get enough goodies!

Mel said...

Sounds like it's going to be fun! I still need a costume for our Trick or Treat for Canned Goods event...