Friday, October 07, 2005

Two Down...


You can take the girl out of the "OC," but you can't take the "OC" out of the girl! One more game! One more game and they move on! I am sooooo excited and hate that I am here instead of there. Okay, they are playing in NY and even if I still lived in Orange County I wouldn't be ging to a game...but there would be the ESPN Zone!

I told Rob yesterday I was glad the Angels had clinched before NYWC started so I could keep track. I think if it had been a game or so later, I might not have known until I finally looked at mlb.com Sunday.

I would love to see then back in the Series this year! No Yankees! I also want them to play against a team other than San Diego!!!

1 comment:

Friar Tuck said...

I HATE THE YANKEES!

There got it out of my system.

Ok...so then I am the only one angry that they changed the name from California Angels to Anaheim to now Los Angeles of Anaheim. Ugh.