Monday, October 10, 2005

They WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


The Yankess go home (darn....hehehehehe) and the Angels go on to Chicago for Game One! I am soooo excited! I also realize I have no short sleeved Angel clothing...I may need to rectify that! Since moving away, both games I have been to have needed me to buy long sleeved clothing.

I was a little afraid of what might happen when they took Colon out...but he hasn't been my favorite pitcher this season anyway. I really wish the game was pushed back one day because of the rainout in NY...but Byrd will be fairly fresh and I am sure there will be some rest on the plane...not a lot...but hopefully enough.

It is times like this where I really miss OC...but by the same token I also know that this is where God wants me. So, for now I will have to be content watching this all from afar!

2 comments:

Todd G Sapp said...

Congrats. Now go beat the Sox.

Daron Bilyeu said...

At least some of us can be happy. :) Poor Cubs.

-Waiting till next year again,
Daron