Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Never Tell Anyone...

...you have a zillion things to say about something because then they will want to KNOW what those zillion thoughts are!

I emailed Rob last night just to ask how he liked the cookies I baked himand to share a bit more how I felt about the two year thing. So, he emails me and tells me that the cookies were "AWESOME"and that I should ready to share those zillion thoughts. The thing is...I can write themdown and share what he means to me with other people, but to sit in the same room with him and tell him...*shudder.* I also asked him when he ever overreacted to anything? I am guessing he is talking about the "incident," but I don't think he did overreact. He said he'd show me a log of him overreacting! Hehehehe.... Then he said he must have because he is "too human." I get what he means by that. I KNOW that I am NOT PERFECT!!! I do. Maybe I don't...

I really wish I was seeing him Friday instead of tomorrow since I was just there yesterday, but that means he is taking Friday off and that is a GOOD thing.

No comments: