Friday, November 12, 2004

Off To Mount Hermon!

Packing took precious little time and now I am in the "If I leave now I will have HOURS to kill. But, I can do some touristy stuff as well as just "be."

Rob talked about Henry Nouwen's "In the Name of Jesus" yesterday in our session and darn it...he knows when he does that I have to go out and buy it!

Berean didn't have it...Barnes & Noble did. Small book...but it was $15! Thank goodness for the membership card! Ugh. But, I flipped through and think it will be a good read.

Since I don't have any kids to "worry" about during free time tomorrow...I am going to have a lot of time on my hands to just journal and stuff. This is going to be good.

Yesterday Rob commented on how much my thinking is classic ED thinking (duh!) and I need to find a way to break out of it...not that it will happen right away (although if God wanted to...I would not complain!)...but even if I could chip away at stuff.

Like...why am I afraid of the stuff Ron said being true. I mean I know if I would have said...what don't you like about me...or what are my weaknesses...he would have given them to me in love...but I also know I need no help in that area anyway!

No comments: