Friday, July 02, 2004

Control...

This week has been hard...I am fighting my dietitan for no good reason and I need to call her and tell her that I am blowing it big time...today is one of those days that I really don't care. But, I also think it has a lot to do with what is going on in therapy right now and turning to major restriction and overexercising on no food is my reaction to it.

I am freaked because my grandpa is making his awesome potato salad on Sunday and I think we are supposed to get a Giorgio's pizza as well...ANDhe is getting an apple pie.

Tonight I am meeting my friend Kim for dinner and a movie (going to see "The Stepford Wives") at Oakridge (the names ar for Charlie's benefit) and I think I can handle the Mongolian BBQ place and not freak...load up on veggies and save calories for popcorn!

This so such a control thing. Things in therapy are really intense and out of "control" and so I must take control in the one area I "can."

No comments: