Wednesday, July 07, 2004

M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E!

I got the OK for Anna's wedding and got right on priceline.com. I got a rate of $40 a night for 6 nights and am really happy about that! I am staying at the Radisson Hotel Maingate in Anaheim. I am pretty familiar with all the hotels and wish that I had actually ended up in Irvine or the Travelodge I stayed at 18 months ago because it has a fridge.

Now, I need to start putting $$ away for the trip. Gas, FOOD(ick), parking, Disneyland tix, etc. Again, the GREAT thing about living in So Cal for so long is I know where I can go to eat cheap and I really like being a block from D-land. Very cool. Luckily, I put in major hours because of VHT so I can oput away some of next week's paycheck and since I leave for Triennium shortly after pay day...that is a week of $$ I won't be spending...much anyway.

Now I have to try to fit everything & everyone in. I am set with Dr. D and getting adjustments either from him or Dr. H and Anna's wedding...but after that I need to try and figure all this out!

No comments: