Saturday, January 29, 2005

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb...

I want Del Taco Chili Fries. Either that or something with meat in it. I would say I have eaten totally veggie this week...but that isn't true...just most of the week. I have eaten pretty much just once...but the food I did eat was healthy and totally want JUNK right now.

I also think I have not had enough water in days. Maybe I am not hungry at all...maybe it's just because I am really, really thristy. The last thing I want to do is confuse the two.

This morning I got a call from our Parish Associate. It seems her grandson (one of the Jr. Highers) stole my camera off my desk yesterday. I know theft has been a problem with him...but I thought he was better with it. Now I wonder if the missing walkie talkie is not in his possession. I think I am more upset because he has been such a great helper with the younger kids over the last few months. He is going to have to take a time out for a good 3-4 months now. I hate to do it because I know his background (he was adopted) and how he could take it...but in the long run it will be a GOOD thing.

Today I would sit brainless in front of the TV and want to cut and/or purge. I know I need to figure out why and I am working on it. Neither is exactly pleasant!

1 comment:

iamnettie said...

*HUGS*