Wednesday, September 28, 2005

NYWC Starts TOMORROW!!!

I should be asleep...I have staff meeting in eight hours...but I am wide awake! I finished early (meaning HQ team didn't have to go back after dinner) and thought I would actually go to bed early...but that is so not happening. I am not sure if it is because I am excited about the start of NYWC in the AM or nervous or what. I am looking forward to all of it and with two exceptions...am content to be at HQ all 12 hours if need be. I want to see SCC and Ted Dekker...other than that I'm good!

I am nervous/looking forward to meeting people from the various forums and possibly seeing people I have not seen in a "bazillion" years...but mostly I don't want to screw up and give out the wrong info. For those who know me well...that means that yes, I have looked at the notebook over and over and over and over, semi-memorized the schedule, etc. I just want God to do with me this week (and always) what He needs me to do...I am really open to "whatever." Of course, should "whatever" also mean getting to re-meet Steven Curtis Chapman...I would be a happy camper!

So, it is time to post this and try and get some sleep. Love my roomie...but she snores...big time! More to come!

1 comment:

Andrew Seely said...

Hey thanks for the comment. I was actually at the HQ today. I was the guy who delivered food to one of your co-workers. I was the Andrew who showed up with Lilly around dinner time. I'll make sure I say hi tomorrow.

Thanks for your service to YS and the rest of us.