Friday, September 30, 2005

Sigh...

I so need to get a grip. I am really doing fine and I am LOVING what I am doing at HQ...but I also cannot eat at all. I am starving...I mean I am getting really hungry but the thought of food turns my stomach and the thought of food makes me want to cry.

But, enough of my whining.

Today we took a prayer walk to pray for each area of the NYWC. As we stood on stage to pray for those attending...I found myself in tears...it was awesome to look out at 3500 or so seats and knowing who might be filling those seats. To hear the laughter because of the Skit Guys and seeing people on their knees in worship has been a total blessing! I have barely left the booth since yesterday because I don't want to miss what God is doing here...plus I am a people person! :)

No comments: