Sunday, July 06, 2003

I am truly not aure how long I am going to be able to stay at the church. My anxiety level is sky high while I am there and I really have no passion for Children's Ministry. Can I do the job? Yes. Can I try and enjoy it as I start writing rotations? Yup. But, the fact remains I LIKE CM, but it is not my passion. Hell, at this point, my passion is wishing I could back to RR one day as an MHT at LIFE or del Sol. But that can never happen.

My grandmother gave me a check for tomorrow...but looking at what I need, the now $240 I have needs to go for other stuff than Rob. Can we say this is NOT a good thing? I have to make this work without slipping and without giving into other behaviors.

I am still at my mom's...but I am really going to try and go back to my place...at least there I will want to eat a variety of food because if I want to mess up my kitchen...I can...I hate "dirtying" my mom's...even though I clean up. It's never good enough!

No comments: