Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Couldn't Do It...

I couldn't make it to work today. I tried, but ended up sleeping until after 11. I see my MD on Monday and will have Provigil in my hands then. I can't wait because this is not good! I don't have the energy to even go back to the gym.

We had breakfast for dinner tonight and mom loved my french toast. We were supposed to do it last night...but she ate so much junk food at work that she didn't want it. That is so bad for me because when I plan on a meal then I don't have to worry about taking food out to thaw or anything like that. I wish she'd take time to think about all this. She also thinks everything I have to have has to be low/no fat, no sugar, etc. which shows she paid NO attention to my Family Week three years ago.

Augh!

No comments: