Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Back to the Grind...

It seems like ages since I posted and I guess it has! I returned from Washington on Monday and by Monday night was ready to take a plane BACK to Sea-Tac!!!

Seeing Rob practically right off the plane was good. We didn't do a lot of intense stuff...just catching up and talking a little about some of the things I emailed/called him about while I was gone and where I stood from my state before I left. Tomorrow will be right back to the tough stuff.

After three weeks of having to call him every few hours...it is weird not having to do that the past couple days. I like it, but it's strange because I got used to having that daily connection with him.

We agreed I can pursue the PT position here I found on the YS Boards, but that no full time yet...especially because that would mean a move and neither of us want that...even I am sane enough to know that would be disastrous!

I saw Toni today and she agreed to let me go back to the gym, but I am limited to 45 minutes/three days a week. Food goal is to begin adding a second meal or snack to what I am doing now...which is essentially dinner and hot chocolate in the morning.

I have been off diet pills for almost seven months now and yet I am really ticked about the ephedra ban..."just in case." I was on them off and on for ALMOST 15 years and while I had some dizziness, heart racing, etc., I never had major side effects and well...grrrr...

After getting away and having some time out of this house, I'd say my commitment to my plan is hovering around 60-70%...a big improvement...but I know I have a LONG way to go!

No comments: