Sunday, January 11, 2004

Gym Time...

Tomorrow I am allowed back to the gym...for a whopping 45 minutes! This does not make me happy...but one of my goals with my dietitian is to learn to exercise moderately and NOT overexercise. Sorry, once I get used to the cardio machine...I can go 90 minutes easily! Sigh... We also have weights wheree I do upper body one day and lower body the next so I get 30 cardio and 15 weights. Blah!

My frame of mind still is kinda "out there," but there is always a little excitement when we start a new rotation. I need to learn to draw though! My angels are well...thank goodness they are for the 3 year old class and they only needed a template!

I have really slipped into an "official" major depressive episode which makes it all a bit worse...but at least I recognize it. Okay, the fact there were two days I could not get up for work and didn't get dressed for like 3 days this past week...BIG indicator...that and the escalation of all my self harm behavior.

On a positive note...the YP at the church by my house wants to talk to me! This lateral move would be OK and I think good for me...but I know that's all it can be right now...which is fine since I still feel so directionless.

No comments: