Saturday, January 24, 2004

Idiots R ME!!!

I was having a bad day yesterday. Partially because of the news about where Marc is stationed, partially because I chose to cope with stuff in my own ways and partially because of the medication. Until the side effects go away in a couple weeks I am going to be pretty keyed up about the littlest things.

I left a message for Rob yesterday and I thought he didn't call back. He tried at one point, but I must have been online. Later last night I sent him and email that basically said I don't expect him to be a mind reader, but why have a contract if he's not going to call back. I knew the minute I sent it I shouldn't have. He's not very happy with me right now.

I was just hurt that I hadn't heard from him by phone or email and I really needed him...not that I would have even known what to say...I just needed to hear his voice. I think after reading all that stuff about Marc and how much danger he's in being in Tikrit and all...my abandonment fears started to kick in...Exacerbated by the Provigil. Which is why I am freaking right now. I am afraid that Rob is going to get rid of me because I was an idiot. He's the LAST person I should be pushing away!

No comments: