Thursday, January 22, 2004

I HATE, Loathe & Despise FOOD!!!!!

Augh! I was in YS Chat and the subject went from Barq's root beer to food. The it's "sugar is bad" "run from white bread..." Talk about MAJOR trigger!!! So, I left. Now, I want to toss up dinner and cut...but I'm not going to. Not that I a huge fan of white bread...but a sandwich made from it a couple times a month is NOT going to kill you and sugar in moderation is okay. I don't know where these people get these ideas. I have a hard enough time eating without having to listen to everyone and their nutrition advice....even if it's not directed to me.

There are times I so miss the willpower I had to not eat for days and days. I am beginning to long for those days more and more. I was in control...I was accomplished. Now I am just a whale. The trade off is not worth it!

No comments: