Sunday, January 18, 2004

Provgil...I WANT My Provigil!

I need to be able to function. Sleep alone is not doing it which worries me a little...but once I get the lovely Provigil I will drive everyone nuts with all my energy!!!

Winnie is an interesting dog. She is a gray version of the dog in "As Good as it Gets." The cats don't like her and they outsize and outweigh her! Boo is usually a dog lover and even he is afraid of her. I guess it doesn't help that she chased him and barked at him until I was able to block her entrance into the room the cats are hiding out in right now! I'm jealous I can't be there to watch her play this morning.

I had one bad night on Friday, but got through it without cutting and Rob will be happy about that. Of course, it would have been nice of him to CALL me and process what was going on...but I suppose if I don't ask for a call back I'm not going to get one! You think he would anyway.

Since he could only fitme in at 3 tomorrow since he has that noon meeting...that probably means I am not his last for the day. I wish I were beecause then I get extra time! Then again, I have no idea where we are going to go tomorrow. I can't remember all we talked about Thursay. But, I can look here and find out!

Happy Sunday!

No comments: