Tuesday, September 09, 2003

Getting up is such an effort it's not even funny. I don't get WHY I can't see the episodes coming until I am far enough into it that I can't avoid one. But, at least I recognize it enough now to know that I can't let the low get too low. I guess the one good thing about major depressive disorder is that the lows don't get as low as other forms of depression...at least from what I have seen they don't.

I am getting the banners printed out for the rooms and this is slow going as they are 12 pages each. Then I get to put them together! Tomorrow I'll have Steve show me how to take the old ones out for the new ones. This is for sure crunch week and then things will slow down a little. Cindy and I will meet today to talk about Children's Church and what we want to do there for the upcoming year. I WILL be ready for kick-off no matter how far down I end up. I have to. One of the best ways for me to combat aall of this is to keep busy and that's what the next couple weeks will provide.

Thank God I am a list maker! Being anal has its advantages at times! The Whel of Fortune Wheel Steve Ringer made for us is awesome! With Diane recovering from very successful cancer surgery and his business and the kids back in school I feel very blessed he still took the time to get this done for me when I needed it. He said it gave him and Chris some bonding time and Chris was excited about it as well. For everything going on...I do love this place!

I have to face Toni tomorrow and then Thursday is back with Rob. I really do thank God for them. No matter how badly I am falling, they will keep seeing me as long as I am at least trying to fight and I am trying. Rob and I really had a "good" session yesterday in that I did open up and say stuff that I haven't been able to before and that is so much progress for me believe it or not.

Anyway, it is baack to salt mine for now! Print, print, print! :)

No comments: