Wednesday, September 03, 2003

If this is recovery...you can take it because I can't. At least when I was deep into all the muck it forced me to concentrate so no one would know how things were really going.

Can you believe it? The ED helps me focus. Geez...even I know it sounds like a bunch of baloney...

I don't know how much more I can take. Got a bill for almost $2000.00 from RR as I never went to IL and there are some other financial things going on besides my inaability to keep it together. Although, I did eat three meals today and no purging...so that is positive. I also have someone to do music for me every other week in Children's Church.

But, is all that enough to keep me going?

I am really glad I can't afford the $50 for ambien...though my sleeping is effected.

AUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: