Monday, September 29, 2003

Today was a "break" from the abuse stuff...I was kind of glad. After Thursday, it wasn't something I was quite ready to re-visit. Rob wants me to talk more about my feelings about the whole thing. I thought I had been. I guess I need to point out to him that I have shared more feelings wise with him than with anyone...EVER.

Rob also had me take this test thing...I think I answered them the right way...the questions were wordrd funny. I only disassociate in session anyway. This oughta make for interesting conversation on Thursday.

He asked me what I think "losing control" would look like. I think it would turn me into an emotional pile of goo that in incoherent and I am also afraid of the "aftermath" when I leave the safe place of his office and "my" Frederick. Afraid of what the feelings will "do" to me because I don't know how to handle strong emotion in a healthy way.

I trust him so much that the feelings will come and becoming a pile of goo will as well...I just do not wnat to be pushed into it...not that Rob is doing that.

Anyway, I am going to clear a bookcase so I can take some stuff into the offive tomorrow and to my mom's. I want to get the guest room cleared out by the weekend.

Moving...how fun is that? Ick!

No comments: