Saturday, September 27, 2003

I am at my/my mom's house doing laundry and moving some stuff over. I cleared out all my fall/winter clothes and thought I could do more...BUT...my mom has done diddly about the room and there is no room for my stuff. I have some things figured out though...and I do have a bit more room than I thought. I also pushed my bed against the one wall (so glad I have strong legs) which is the way I like it. The room has potential and who knows...maybe having a "new" room in the old house is a good thing. We'll see.

I got my cat out of bed! I usually come here and he hears me and comes trotting out and he didn't. So, I go looking for him and he is sacked out on my mom's bed. I go over to him he looks at me and meows. Silly boy. No he is happy as a clam outside while I do laundry. I think I can do this in three weeks if I really try. Heck...if mom can get Jose to move my "big stuff" soon I can sleep on my aerobed...I am cool with that!

I am trying to keep a positive attitude about this...and may buy stock in Fabreeze so my clothes won't smell like smoke all the time. Blech!

No comments: