Sunday, September 14, 2003

So, I am creating a new Kidz Club out of the air...we have never done this before and Steve said it could be "youth group for kids." I will have them for maybe a 1/2 hour and some of them an hour and fifteen minutes! Augh!

Tonight I am giving them a puzzle to solve for the beginning and a memory verse and I got a Kids Worship CD for music. The focus will be on the importance of God's Word so I may be playing some of this by ear! :)

This is a 12 hour day for me. I am going way over my 20 this week...if it weren't the last week of the pay period I would simply not come in part of next week...but that won't work. At least I will have a pretty decent paycheck at the end of this month! Berean is hiring and so I am going to apply and see what happens.

Everything else is not going so well...but that's a whole other story I really don't want to get into.

No comments: