Sunday, September 28, 2003

Here we are withg the death of yet another wonderful actor...Donald O' Connor. Sigh.... One of my favorite musical bits of all time is his "Make 'em Laugh" from "Singing in the Rain." I am so glad I have the DVD.

I cannot figure out why my weight has ballooned and I am getting ready to take matters into my own hands...but so far I haven't done anything else (i.e. dp) to do that...but I hate it and while the ED had nada to do with weight at the heart if it...I hate my metabolism and I KNOW in my HEAD that some of this is the PCOS (not my fault) and some is my food issues since time began (mostly my fault...except for as a kid and I had no cintrol over whagt my mom deemed "food" and didn't see the necessity of eating 3 meals a day). But, I still hate it!

There was no message on my VM when I got to the office so I guess she was cool with what I did to my room and stuff. Maybe it will prompt her to get all the other stuff out of there!

No comments: