Saturday, September 20, 2003

So, I emailed most of my last entry to Rob...he promised he would read it and that also meant we would have to TALK to about it on Monday. See...in the past, I would email him and we would NEVER talk about the content of the email. Hey...if he wasn't going to ask...neither was I! Okay, childish...but after 10 months (come Monday) it's still a "new" thing. I think I am getting nervous because he almost has the record and it's weird sticking with the same therapist this long. A GOOD thing...but weird nontheless.

He pretty much had a one sided "conversation" with me where I said I'd do all sorts of stuff. Cracks me up. As I told him when I relpied..."I can't believe they let you out to work with the public!" I wouldn't have it any other way.

Believe me...in my head I am thinking, "He has the email...he knows what's going on in my head...we don't NEED to talk about it." Monday is going to be so sports focused I am going to drive him nuts. Actually, he won't let me go on and on anymore...so I can only use that distraction for so long. I better take a Seroquel before our session or at least have it with me.

I got all my stuff for tomorrow's SS so all I have to do is room set up and run a new schedule. So, I think I'll get here about 7:30 AM. That should give me plenty of time. Tonight I'll work on Kidz Club stuff while I am watching TV that may or may not include Miss America. Why trigger myself? Actually, that usually isn't a problem and Clay Aiken is performing. They added a new "casual" category and I want to see if the clothes they have on is what they REALLY wear when they are being casual!

No comments: